The “9x39” Will Take Part in the 23rd International Exhibition INTERPOLITEX
From 22 to 25 October 2019 in Moscow (VDNH, Pav. 75) the 9x39 will participate in the 23rd International Exhibition INTERPOLITEX - Means of Ensuring State Security. From 10: 00 to 18: 00, at the “9x39” stand one can get acquainted with an updated line of 9x39 airsoft electro-pneumatic weapons (AEG / AEG and VVD / HPA), mockups (replicas) of weapons, replicas of assault helmets, as well as accessories for airsoft weapons.
“9x39” is a trademark of the Airsoft Tactical Weapons LLC. – airsoft gun developer and manufacturer.
Airsoft Tactical Arms Limited Liability Company (STO LLC), has been operating since May 2010 in the city of Magnitogorsk under the brand name "9x39" (company website and online store: www.9x39.ru), specializes in the development and manufacture of high-copy airsoft guns and accessories (tactical weapon attachments, magazines, tactical forends, sights, spare parts for automatic weapons).
STO LLC focuses on developing and manufacturing airsoft weapon copies as close as possible to the originals of military weapons. In the assortment: laser tag equipment, replicas and airsoft models of sub-machine guns, used in the armed forces for equipment of special units:
- “VSS Vintorez / VSS Vintorez” - with a wooden butt;
- “AS VAL” - with a folding butt on its side;
- "SR-3 Vikhr" - with a folding butt on the top;
- “SR-3M” - with a folding butt on the side and a detachable silencer;
- "VSK-94" - with a plastic butt and a detachable silencer;
- “9A91” - with a folding butt on the top and a removable silencer;
- “OTs-14 Thunderstorm / OTs-14 Groza” - “Bullpup” layout.
LLC "Airsoft Tactical Weapons" (Magnitogorsk) is the first company in Russia specializing in the development and manufacture of airsoft guns.